Divinity Index du Forum

Divinity Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HD] Smashing%UX D.esign

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Divinity Index du Forum -> Divinity -> recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
keeljaspe

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 04:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] Smashing%UX D.esign Répondre en citant

Smashing UX Design > urlin.us/2jipg

Smashing UX Design, toy hunter s02e03

10cf746e54
As designers, our knowledge is the glue that holds all of the UI artifacts together, and sometimes we have to go the extra mile to pass it on to our colleagues. The Smashing Library Grab all published and upcoming Smashing eBooks, in one swoop. With html frameworks, the start of the wireframing prototypes is definitely more time intensive, but the benefits start to pay off later in the process. For me SketchFlow works great because navigation, transition, and animations in pages are easy to implement. Components come handy and you quickly realize you are making more components than pages and green and blue lines go into a lots of cris-crosses.

The clear benefit is having the team all working together at the same time, with programmers being able to feedback areas where the prototype needs work. I dont even know how big it is, and find it hard to create one solid approach for writing documentation. I have been a designer for over 8 years. Would love to say more but I am under NDA Smile 1 14 Michael May 8, 2014 11:12 pm Thanks for sharing your experiences in this informative and practical article. Search on Smashing Magazine Search Advertisement Advertise with us! Smashing Newsletter Subscribe to our email newsletter for useful tips and valuable resources, sent out every second Tuesday. But the challenge is what keeps our jobs so interesting Wink 0 22 Corey May 15, 2014 1:14 am Great article. To summarize, while the question of feasibility can be difficult in big projects, we can answer it more quickly by creating wireframes for the difficult parts of the UI up front. Im currently doing two projects, with one having a very substantial dynamic form that spans 4 screens, each screen has various states to account for all the variables with each selection.

on the trailatreyu the bestdallas cowboys cheerleaders s06e01my talking angelathe vampire diaries 720phot indian creampiegod of war isobored to death s03 720pdemon days livev8 supercar race driver

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 04:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Divinity Index du Forum -> Divinity -> recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange